During your college career, there are several occasions when you may have to undergo a writing process of research proposal. Normally, research degrees like PhD are linked to this process. Similarly, students pursuing their Master’s degrees also usually need to submit the research proposal. Equally common issues are the fear, wonder, and worry—starting right since the undergraduate studies on account of the length, meaning, importance, results, and the value attached to this upcoming venture. However, it is all about knowing few key factors that can improve the overall scenario of writing the proposal. Much of the things are self-explanatory by basically what the term itself indicates.
Key Factors to Improve Your Research Paper Writing Process
- A research idea is proposed by you with a prospective that your research is going to offer a genuine and meaningful contribution to your chosen study field.
- This narration may lead you to conceive of a very tough task. But, as much as your goal is the structured writing with clarity of content and concise proposal, you will not be having any problem.
- Additionally, you must remember that your proposal is going to be judged by the committee as one of many other proposals.
It means that there is an atmosphere of competition. Thus, your research has to compete with those of other candidates; and therefore, what you need is to take initiative vigorously.
The best approach is impressive introduction with structured writing.
Here, no place for writing a thesis statement as much as you are writing a hypothesis in connection to your research or thesis. You need to formulate superb hypothesis; otherwise your research proposal may lose the points at the beginning itself, or else, it will be just similar to writing a structured essay that is familiar to all the college students.
- What follows the introduction is the proving of your hypothesis with presenting of your thoughts and arguments in a clear and concise way.
- You need to be sure that what you mention is that which you think your proposed research could lead to.
- By this way a good idea is to attempt at something which is either yet to be proven wholly or yet to be proven conclusively.
- It will help a lot if you choose a topic of your proposed research as much unique and interesting as possible; because you will definitely not like to pursue something that has been already proven by someone else.
- This will lead to your conclusion where you are supposed to make a total objective statement which is neutral without any bias—regarding the fact of your research as being novel and vital.
- Your proposal needs your full involvement with subject that can contribute to something or help someone.
- Your methodology chapter comes next—being difficult comparably. Fundamentally, this will be your turn to explain the way you are heading for to prove your research proposal hypothesis with various steps to be taken. And, this is where it sets hurdles to many students. Still, no need to worry because there is the availability of plenty of proposal assistance provided by professors, advisor, or guide.