How To Write A Dissertation About Money
One of the easiest and hardest things to write about is money. When you write a money dissertation, you have to be very careful you do not step on anyone’s toes. Some people have money, and other don’t. Remember to focus on defining money and what is it good for instead of talking about who has what and how much. Your dissertation about money will turn out good if you stay focused.
When you write a dissertation about money, you are entering into some dangerous waters. People become very uptight when the issue of money comes to the forefront. This is usually because they are using money as a measure tool instead of as an asset. Money can be both good and bad. When you write make sure you make that comparison as made below. You may also be able to understand if you look at a piece of dissertation writing. Even a PHD dissertation will have examples of how to make the comparison between two opposing topics. All dissertations require some kind of explanation and comparison.
Good things about Money
- Pays the bills
- Keeps food on the table
- Can go to charitable causes
- Plays an important role in the lives of people who want to make a difference
Bad things about Money
- People can have too much of it and not know what to do with it
- People get greedy and will go to any extent to get it
- Measures the social class of people
These are just a couple of guiding points to start off your money dissertation. But when you write any dissertation, you need to think about more than just the topic. You need to focus also on the structure used to write a good, proficient dissertations. The structure used in general is the one below.
- Ask a question (Your dissertation should have a thesis and your thesis could ask a question that gets your writing started. It also get your reader interested.)
- Thesis (Your thesis is your crux. It’s what gives life to your writing.)
- Three to Five sentences (Your introduction should be between 3 and 5 sentences and should include your thesis.)
- Answer: this is where you will be answering your question you put in your thesis. Your answer will be broad.
- Answer: you will continue to answer your question but you will use more description and more detail. Your thesis will become more obvious within your body.
- Answer: your last few paragraphs in your body will conclude the main point of your thesis.
- First 1-2 sentences: The first two sentences will summarize your entire dissertation. These should be short but concise, giving your reader a clear idea of what you are talking about.
- Next 1-2 sentences will restate your main idea. Your main idea is located within your first paragraph.
- Last sentence or two will and should restate your thesis statement which you created at the beginning of your dissertation in the 1st paragraph.
When you think of writing a dissertation, you think about the structure. Above you can see that there is a particular structure to any dissertation in general.
Without this general guideline for writing a general dissertation, it is clear that you will not get a good grade on the structure itself. Many people understand the topic at hand but struggle to write a comprehensive and coherent dissertation. Following the steps above will guarantee a grade that is satisfactory and beyond. In life people must have structure. Without structure, a society and a world will crumble.
If you find it hard to begin continue or end your money dissertation, or you just need help with the general topic, please do not hesitate to communicate your hardships with us. We are available and waiting for your call. You can also speak to our customer service representatives. We are available to serve you 24/7. We have a no plagiarism policy and have eager writers waiting to assist you.