Due to underlying complexity in dissertation project, many confusions or misapprehensions prevail among the student. Though constitutionally being one and the same thing, the literature review of dissertation proposal varies significantly from that of the real dissertation papers. As always, the Dissertation-Service.co.uk places emphasis on bringing out new or meaningful information. We have already celebrated our 10th anniversary, witnessing our growth of expertise in addressing different issues differently in a high quantity. We value your hunger of knowledge in addition to your paper requirements—whether methodology, thesis statement, coursework, or just anything.
• As you know, this review is a presentation of background scenario or supportive pillars, bringing to light the published materials having direct connection to your new study. Its major purpose is to advocate on behalf of the students before, during, and after the project by meaningfully answering those questions that form in the readers’ minds. It is a vital component of both the dissertation proposal and the final version of dissertation but have different looks with different presentations.
• Apart from the general differences of tense in the literature review, there are other differences too. As you know, the proposal is always written in future tense as opposed to the past tense or present perfect tense of the real papers.
• The foremost difference is its functions with varied natures. In the proposal, the review’s functions remain concentrated on convincing the committee to grant an approval for go-ahead. How sufficiently and carefully you have gathered the literatures and how intensely they support your proposed investigation are the matters of focus. The writing tone will be like this—the study A clearly indicates that if a further investigation is done into this direction, it will provide new clues for the present theory.
• On the other hand, the review in dissertation papers will never seek permission, because it has already been given. Instead of that, it will function to provide a complete or good history. It will go into details of any debatable issue. The literature review will also facilitate good references to the readers.
• The credibility issue will be a subject matter of the proposal rather than the final papers. This is because only when the credibility of sources is established, the approval is given. But, for the sake of your readers, other than the committee members, this issue also figures in your final papers.
• The different size is also a prominent issue. As you know, the review is an organized and synthesized summary, but in this sense, it will be a “summary of summary” when it is written for the proposal. It will present only the major aspects in the proposal and the detailed explanations in the real papers, both in agreement with your requirements.
• Thus, in the final papers you will have to rewrite and elaborate the review with full expansion. It will be inappropriate if you copy and paste the same review at both places.
For literature review excellence or in wake of any confusion, taking helps from Dissertation-Service.co.uk is always a right decision. We guarantee your satisfaction; see our dissertation samples for your assurance.