Essay for and against a certain topic
This will be a hard essay to write. Either way, you need to know how to write a regular essay with the concept that presents both view. When writing an essay for and against something, you are allowing yourself to remove a bias you may have for a particular topic.
In every essay that is written, you will have a biased. It is almost impossible to go into an assignment without a preconceived idea. Writing an essay for and against something will teach you about both sides. When writing dissertations, you have to think about the same thing, the for and the against.
All dissertations, like any essay will require a proposal, the dissertation proposal itself will need to be checked before getting approval. Some people even go online to buy dissertations. You don’t need to do this for an essay unless you really want a sample.
Either way, even though you are writing an essay for and against, it is important to note that all essays have a specific structure that needs to be followed in order to bring success to your assignment.
If you take the time to follow the structure below, you will have a structurally correct essay.
Take a look at these steps below:
To have a good essay:Introduction
1. Ask a question (Your essay should have a thesis and your thesis could ask a question that gets your writing started. It also get your reader interested.)
2. Thesis (Your thesis is your crux. It’s what givs life to your writing.)
3. Three to Five sentences (Your introducation should be between 3 and 5 sentences and should include your thesis.)
To have a good essay:Body
1. Answer: this is where you will be answering your question you put in your thesis. Your answer will be broad.
2. Answer: you will continue to answer your question but you will use more description and more detail. Your thesis will become more obvious within your body.
3. Answer: your last few paragraphs in your body will conclude the main point of your thesis.
To have a good essay: conclusion
1. First 1-2 sentences: The first two sentences will summarize your entire essay. These should be short but concise, giving your reader a clear idea of what you are talking about.
2. Next 1-2 sentences will restate your main idea. Your main idea is located within your first paragraph.
3. Last sentence or two will and should restate your thesis statement which you created at the beginning of your essay in the 1st paragraph.
Sometimes people tend to write one sided. They tend to write one sided when they are most familiar with the topic. But it is important to not allow yourself to be swept up with your own bias. When writing your essay for and against a topic, make sure to include your for and against in your thesis statement so that the reader is aware of your argument.
If you need any assistance, we are available to you 24/7. We have professional writers and are a non-plagiarism company working to serve you.