Writing an essay about sports
When you write an essay about sports it is important to realize that this could be a real “touch and go” subject. Many people have many different expereinces in their lives in regards to watching sports or physically taking part in the act. The reason for playing or watching sports is not just two-fold but as varied as the human being.
Putting judgement on those people who are overly active in sports differently is only creating contraversy. So, it is important that you stay as neutral as possible. When you write an essay about sports you need to keep in mind that many people will read your essay and that it could easily negatively or positively affect them.
Writing can or may not be part of your essence. But those who write, often are use to it because they have done it before. Even those who focus on regular dissertations, are familiar with the pattern. If you choose to buy dissertations, it can serve as an example for writing. Like any other writing assignment, you will need a proposal. But, for a dissertation, you will need something they call a dissertation proposal. When you read an essay about sports, you get another perspective and you also get reasonsings behind the passion for a specific sport.
There are certain ways to write an essay. You must think about a way to catch your reader’s eye. You don’t want something boring. You want them to be intrigued and focused on what it is you have to offer them. If you take a look at these steps, you will be able to write an essay about sports that is interesting and energizing.
To have a good essay:Introduction
1. Ask a question (Your essay should have a thesis and your thesis could ask a questin that gets your writing started. It also get your reader interested.)
2. Thesis (Your thesis is your crux. It’s what givs life to your writing.)
3. Three to Five sentences (Your introducation should be between 3 and 5 sentences and should include your thesis.)
To have a good essay:Body
1. Answer: this is wher eyou will be answering your question you put in your thesis. Your answer will be broad.
2. Answer: you will continue to answer your question but you will use more description and more detail. Your thesis will become more obvious within your body.
3. Answer: your last few paragraphs in your body will conclude the main point of your thesis.
To have a good essay: conclusion
1. First 1-2 sentences: The first two sentences will summarize your entire essay. These should be short but concise, giving your reader a clear idea of what you are talking about.
2. Next 1-2 sentences: will restate your main idea. Your main idea is located within your first paragraph.
3. Last sentence or two: these last sentences will and should restate your thesis statement which you created at the beginning of your essay in the 1st paragraph.
When you write an essay about sports, make sure you are neutral but also mention everything that is important to mention in your essay. People need to know about the risks and health factors that surround their choice or addiction to the one particular sport or group of sports. People want to know how they can improve their life by staying away from things that may harm them when it comes to playing certain sports.
If you are having trouble with the actual essay, feel free to contact us, we are available 24/7. We would love to help you with any of your writing needs. Contact us at any time.