How to write an essay about music
Music can change the world. It is also, according to some, the pretties thing a person can come across. It takes a specific type of music to leave an impression on people and it is different for each person. Writing an essay about music can teach you many things you may not already know.
When you write an essay about music, you allow yourself to enter into a world of wonder, and beauty. You can also allow yourself to stay away from certain things that could harm you. Music takes you into the unknown. When you are choosing your particular essay, it is important to understand that music does not only fall under 1 category, but it falls under several different ones. There are many genres in music. Just like there are genres in music, writing and dissertation writing in general can be difficult. It feels that it could be confusing, or burdensome, kind of like writing a PHD dissertation. but if you follow proper steps to general writing, you will realize that it is not that difficult to write essays and dissertations.
First off, any good essay will have a particular structure that needs to be observed during the writing process. You must have an introduction, a body and a conclusion. The body will consist of more than one paragraph and the introduction and the conclusion usually only consists of one paragraph each. The introduction has a thesis and the conclusion restates the thesis. Read below to understand more.
What you should have:
There are the things you need to focus on when you break down your essay.
To have a good essay:Introduction
1. Ask a question (Your essay should have a thesis and your thesis could ask a question that gets your writing started. It also get your reader interested.)
2. Thesis (Your thesis is your crux. It’s what gives life to your writing.)
3. Three to Five sentences (Your introduction should be between 3 and 5 sentences and should include your thesis.)
To have a good essay:Body
1. Answer: this is where you will be answering your question you put in your thesis. Your answer will be broad.
2. Answer: you will continue to answer your question but you will use more description and more detail. Your thesis will become more obvious within your body.
3. Answer: your last few paragraphs in your body will conclude the main point of your thesis.
To have a good essay: conclusion
1. First 1-2 sentences: The first two sentences will summarize your entire essay. These should be short but concise, giving your reader a clear idea of what you are talking about.
2. Next 1-2 sentences will restate your main idea. Your main idea is located within your first paragraph.
3. Last sentence or two will and should restate your thesis statement which you created at the beginning of your essay in the 1st paragraph.
When you think of writing an essay, you think about the structure. Above you can see that there is a particular structure to any essay in general. But what you don’t really see above is creativity. In order to add creativity you can follow these steps below.
1. Pick a particular genre
2. Listen to different genres so that you can compare your music
3. Allow others to ask questions regarding your taste music in order to get a different opinion.
If you find yourself struggling with writing an essay about music, do not hesitate to call us. We are available 24/7 and are awaiting your call.