Writing an essay about the future
Writing an essay about the future can be a difficult thing. No one knows what the future will hold but everyone knows, that if they wake up in the morning, they have stepped into their present future.
Without a past, the future is pointless. We are all affected by our past because our past dictates our present state.The future is something no one can really determine. Dissertation writing in particular can help us really reflect on ourselves. Even when you write a phd dissertation, you know that something knew was learned during the process. All dissertations require guidance and so do essays.
An essay about the future seems slightly far fetched but regardless, its an essay that may be a requirement. Maybe you are in your first year of college, or your first year of high school. Writing an essay about the future can be fun and exciting, however, it is important that you understand that regardless of what essay you write about, there is a specific process that you need to follow for writing in general. Below are some steps and process used for writing.
To have a good essay:Introduction
1. Ask a question (Your essay should have a thesis and your thesis could ask a question that gets your writing started. It also get your reader interested.)
2. Thesis (Your thesis is your crux. It’s what givs life to your writing.)
3. Three to Five sentences (Your introducation should be between 3 and 5 sentences and should include your thesis.)
To have a good essay:Body
1. Answer: this is where you will be answering your question you put in your thesis. Your answer will be broad.
2. Answer: you will continue to answer your question but you will use more description and more detail. Your thesis will become more obvious within your body.
3. Answer: your last few paragraphs in your body will conclude the main point of your thesis.
To have a good essay: conclusion
1. First 1-2 sentences: The first two sentences will summarize your entire essay. These should be short but concise, giving your reader a clear idea of what you are talking about.
2. Next 1-2 sentences will restate your main idea. Your main idea is located within your first paragraph.
3. Last sentence or two will and should restate your thesis statement which you created at the beginning of your essay in the 1st paragraph.
Regardless of what kind of essay you need to write, even writing and essay about the future will require a certain type of structure. But to veer away a bit from structure, let’s take a moment and think about the future itself.
Thinking about the future can be hard. Without knowing your background, or family history, one can assume that your future can be based on what you are more familiar with. So, it is important that we focus on the good, the bad, and the ugly.
1. What are some good things you want to happen in your future?
2. What do you want to accomplish?
3. Who would you like to work with?
4. Who would you like to marry?
5. Do you want to be rich?
1. How might your personality affect your outcome?
2. Can counceling help get you to where you need to be?
3. Do the people you associate with bring you down?
4. Is your self-esteem on the floor?
1. Are you working in a “me” mode?
2. Do people envy you?
3. How do you present yourself to the public?
4. Are you a team player?
All these heading possess important questions which will guide you to a positive future. Thinking about the future is very important. So, as you write an essay about the future, don’t only think about the methodological structure, think about the good, bad, and the ugly.
If you need any help, we are available to assist you 24/7. Operators are standing by right now.