You must have read the summary of a book, where the whole story or the subject matter is written in a shortest possible text size. Also, when you narrate a storyline of the movie that you have seen recently to your friend, you can do this taking just 10 minutes for a 3-hour long movie. The same thing is done by you for your dissertation which is called the abstract of the dissertation. All dissertation abstracts aim at presenting instant and readymade summary of the dissertation to the interested readers. At DissertationService.co.uk we aim at solving every problem of the students as long as the academic assignments are concerned.
• You are most likely to seek help for the abstracts; because they are written as a last part of your dissertation writing after the conclusion, and by this time, you would have most probably been exhausted by the lots of activities.
• The abstracts are the most widely published and read stuff of your writing. The person who is going to read you papers will read at least once your abstract. Plus, it carries its vast readership incomparable to any other text of the dissertation when numerous aspirants search for the interesting dissertations related to their requirements.
• Thus, abstract writing signifies a special purpose and serves an important function. With this fact, to sharpen you writing skills for the dissertation abstracts is a practical thing; rather, taking dissertation help is a rational approach.
• Moreover, abstract writing is a difficult process—as complicated as any other sections—because you have to write within the pre-prescribed low word count, say 300 words only. Obviously, to be able to provide the whole story within such as short space is a tiring task.
• Additionally, you have to follow the prescribed format and present the factual summary with correct information. Below is the useful points to be considered while writing your abstract.
Briefly provide the reader with comprehensive information covering the purpose, aims, and findings of the study.
Include the essentials of your study but avoid the details. These will include:
Research question—Clear statement about the research question or hypothesis without any justification.
Scope—Information about the research, timeframe, sampling, etc.
Instruments—Clear indication of the instruments with schedule, scale, etc. is necessary for the dissertation abstracts.
Findings—Major findings only with no reporting.
Passive voice—Instead of naming any agencies or people, only a mention by passive voice will suffice. The study was cooperated by four social groups, for e.g.
Be restricted to the preset word count.
Use simple, clear, and understandable language with no jargon.
Thoroughly adhere to the format as set by your discipline.
Thus, three aspects are imperative, which include the most concise text, good summary, and full information about your dissertation. How you write and how much you can include is the real test for you. If you want to avoid this labor you should approach DissertationService.co.uk which guarantees you the most perfect abstract written by our expert team of dissertation writers. In fact, you are the best person knowing the entire matter very well, more than anyone else. But, availing of academic abstract writing services for the dissertation abstracts is not a bad decision.