While thesis/dissertation project, the chapter which is inevitably essential but still entirely relies upon other’s works or ideas is the literature review. This review is a body of text reviewing current knowledge with critical points, and providing an account of the “already published” information by the accredited scholars and researchers on the concerned topic. Due to its distinctive process style, many students seek dissertation help from DissertationService.co.uk. And, for those who have not sought our helps yet, we promise that you will have an outstanding review conducted by our experts.
• The ultimate goal of this review is to relate your personal academic endeavor to a larger area of study by bringing up-to-date background information to your reader. However, despite carrying high importance, it always remains a secondary aspect inferior to the report of new or original work in context to a particular thesis or dissertation; it never presents a new primary scholarship on its own.
• None other than the guiding concept (thesis statement or research question) must be the matter to be addressed intelligibly in the literature review. The mere descriptions of referred materials or set of summaries are never acceptable as the review.
• It has to be an organized and synthesized piece of writing as a “discursive prose”—presenting relevant themes, trends, theories, etc. along with critical assessment of the materials.
• It must also put forward both of the known and unknown results, strength and weakness, and areas of controversy and scope of further study.
• Unquestionably, you can generate a better review when you have better sources to review. Hence, you should always insist for unbiased and non-rhetorically-written materials with preference given to the order of starting from the most to the least helpful ones.
• For this, you need to go through the contents of the material to check the author’s treatment, research orientation, theoretical framework, stance, measurements, analysis, reasoning, etc.
• Equally, from your side, you have to be certain about many things, such as the research question(s), type of the literature review (theoretical, methodological, qualitative, or quantitative), and publications (books, government sources, journals, medial reports, etc.)
• For better fulfillment of the purpose of review, it must encompass the following elements.
The context of contribution for each work must be explored sufficiently but in appropriate order, manner, and weighing in regard to your topic.
The new ways for interpretation must be identified, shedding light on the gaps in knowledge from previous studies.
The resolutions to the apparent conflict existing among the previous studies must emerge.
The acceptance of awareness about already existing scholarship has to be incorporated so as to rule out future duplication charges.
The good indication for the further research must surface.
The issue of credibility of your new investigation must be resolved.
Depending upon what you write in terms of the contents and how you write in terms of your literature review writing, there can be different reviews with differing qualities on the same topic lines. DissertationService.co.uk is the online venue for you to approach if you doubt about the quality standard of your review. You will have 100% of improvement.